Value Your Total Network Solution with the JetNet6524G Full Gigabit Stackable Managed Layer3 Switch!
Source: Korenix Technology
Korenix is pleased to announce the full 24-port gigabit stackable Layer3 switch designed to meet the demands of intelligent transportation system networks. It allows managing routing between different network segments and thus improving the efficiency, safety and quality of service of the transportation system.
Taking full advantage of these features, JetNet6524G can find its various applications in collision avoidance systems, automatic road enforcement, vehicle notification systems and other traffic control systems.
Huge Network Capacity
The JetNet6524G rackmount 24 port Gigabit Stackable Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch is equipped with 24 full gigabit ports and 4 Gigabit SFP combo ports delivering maximum throughput and flexibility for high-density and ultra high-speed connection.
With stacking cable installation, up to 8 units can be stacked together, allowing building a single-IP manageable device and simultaneously providing 40G backplane across full duplex stacking links. With its flexible interface the JetNet6524G supports up to 192 Gigabit ports per stack and 384G bandwidth.
Easy Stack Management
The JetNet6524G access level switch provides abundant advantages for administrators with its simplified stack management interface:
* Reduction of administrators’ workload: allows managing whole stack as one switch through a single console interface or remotely managing all 192 ports through single IP address.
* Precedence configuration of each stack member: by assigning different precedence to different stack members, users can choose the management unit of the stack.
* No recovery time: Any changes caused by joining/leaving of a new unit or a sudden stack cable disconnection, the existed traffic transmission will not face any topology recovery problem. Only when the master switch of the stack fails, the stack will be recovered immediately.
Triple Layer 3 Routing (IP, VLAN and Multicast routing)
A single JetNet6524G switch with the IP forwarding table gives users the possibility of configuring multiple IP subnets, assigning them to the physical interface. This layer3 switch supports RIPv1, v2, OSPFv1 and V2 dynamic routing protocols.
Aiming to route multicast streams such as movies, videos, industrial automation streams through different subnets, in addition to IP and VLAN routing, the dynamic multicast routing protocols, such as PIM-DM and PIM-SM, DVMRP , IGMP v1/v2/v3, are needed. Korenix JetNet6524G outstands from other layer 3 switches by its multicast routing feature. With IGMP snooping and IGMP router port －ion protocols, the JetNet 6524G acts as an access switch or aggregated switch, so that the clients can be divided into different subnets for wire speed routing and exchange routing information with other L3 routers/switches.
VRRP Layer 3 Default Gateway Redundancy
Ensuring the high reliability of an environment, the JetNet6524G supports the VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) protocol. It allows the hosts to continuously direct traffic to the default gateway without the default gateway configuration change.
The brand new 24-port full gigabit JetNet6524G switches are designed for users to remotely monitor different VLAN segments from a control center. With its high stackability, secured stack cable and dual 10G stack backplane, users can easily and flexibly expand the gigabit port volume without a need of an environment change.
Key features of JetNet 6524G are:
* 24-port 10/100/1000 BaseT ports with 4 Gigabit SFP combo ports
* 2 10-G stacking CX4 connectors, up to 8 units stackable
* Support IP, VLAN & Multicast routing
* IP Routing protocol supports RIP v1 / v2, OSPF v1/v2
* Support L3 Multicast, PIM-DM and PIM-SM, DVMRP , IGMP v1/v2/v3
* Virtual Redundant Router Protocol (VRRP)
* 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and 802.1w RSTP
* Support 512 VLANs, GVRP/GMRP, protocol VLAN
* 802.3ad LACP, up to 6 trunk groups, unicast and multicast load balance
* Support L2 / L3 / L4 ACL (access control list)
* IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication, RADIUS and TACACS client, SSH, SSL, TLS, Port binding