Korenix JetNet 4506-M12 Wins 2009 COMPUTEX TAIPEI Design & Innovation (D&I) Awards!
Source: Korenix Technology
The 2009 COMPUTEX TAIPEI Design & Innovation (D&I) Awards, jointly held by the International Forum (IF) Design, the world’s leading industrial design institutions, and Computex Taipei, the biggest IT exhibition in Asia and the second largest ICT procurement platform in the world, will be bestowed upon Korenix JetNet 4506-M12, the diving-grade industrial waterproof Ethernet switch, for its patented mechanical craft design.
The key features of JetNet 4506-M12:
- Exclusive double O-ring mechanical design for EN60529 waterproof standard.
- Complete system closure to avoid cabinet pressure difference to exceed dust-tight test of EN60529.
- One-piece aluminum ideal for heat dispersion to reach -25~70°C operating temp.
- Industrial anti-aging O-ring material prevents chemical gas entering cabinet for UL1604 hazardous anti-explosion test.
- Robust M12connector and 3-axis fixing pillar to reach 50G anti-vibration standard.
- Multi-layer electrical circuit design for low EMC requirement of DNV EN60945.
- Aluminum enclosure for EN60068-2-52 anti-saline erosion.
Patented redundant ring design for hazardous applications.
For the first COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation award in 2008, an expert jury examined 139 entries from seven different nations. 17 of them received a coveted COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation award, and this year five “Gold Awards” will again be presented to the very best entries. Korenix will also present this award-winning product and other innovative solutions at TWTC Hall One, booth D130/D136/D229/D235 during June 2~6.