Russian management software now compatible with Taiwan IP hardware
AxxonSoft has initiated technological partnership with iPUX, which offers a line of diverse security products, including IP cameras, video servers, and VMS. With years of experience, iPUX aims at making IP cameras and surveillance solutions widely available and affordable by offering simple, durable, and on-demand solutions that bring competitive and high-quality products to security users. iPUX offers a complete range of hardware for small and medium-sized transport, banking, casino, and transnational businesses as well as large commercial and government projects worldwide.
Drivers Pack 3.2.13 marks integration of iPUX hardware with AxxonSoft software, with support announced for the following models:
- ICS203A – Cube MJPEG Wireless IP Camera, Resolution up to 640x480 @30fps, MJPEG video compression, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless;
- ICS1330 – PT MPEG4/MJPEG Wireless IP Camera, Resolution up to 640x480 @30fps, MJPEG/MPEG4 video compression, Day and Night Function, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Built-in USB 1.1;
- IVS7100 – H.264 Wired Video Server, Resolution up to 704x480 @30fps(NTSC) and 704x576 @25fps(PAL), MJPEG/MPEG4/H.264 video compression;
- ICS2330 – PT H.264 Wireless 11N IP Camera, Resolution up to 1280x1024 @15fps, MJPEG/MPEG4/H.264 video compression, Day and Night Function, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network, Built-in USB 2.0;
- ICS7232 – Box CMOS H.264 2M Wireless 11N IP Camera with support for DC iris, Resolution up to 1280x1024 @15fps, MJPEG/MPEG4/H.264 video compression, Day and Night Function with IR Cut Filter, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Built-in SD/SDHC slot;
- ICS8220 – Full High Definition H.264 3M PoE IP Camera, Resolution up to 2048x1536 @15fps, MJPEG/MPEG4/H.264 video compression, Day and Night Function with IR Cut Filter, Auto Iris, Built-in 802.3af-compliant PoE, Built-in SD/SDHC slot.
All cameras have an embedded video management device. Support for the entire line of IP cameras from iPUX is planned for future drivers pack versions. In addition, the latest iPUX IP cameras provide cloud-based plug and play support and allow administrators to view IP cameras remotely – from a PC, Mac, or mobile device – anytime, anywhere in the world.