BSIS Blind Spot Information System
BSIS(Blind Spot Information System) to the market, and the sample is available for quality check.
BSIS Product features:
* The BSIS is designed to comply with UNECE R151 standard.
* The system contains a 12.3” E-mirror integrated with 77GHz millimeter Radar sensor and Dual sensor camera.
* All-in-one blind spot detection would alert drivers to the presence of bikes/motorcycle/pedestrians with visual & audio warning when they are in the blind spot zone.
* The AI Dual sensor camera transmits the real-time image to 12.3” E-Mirror.
* While an obstacle is in the detection area, radar will calculate the relative speed, and the warning light will start to flash when there is a danger.
For example: If the driver makes a left/right turn at the moment, system will provide audio alarm to remind driver to react quickly to avoid collision.
BSIS system is benefited for the driver to reduce the accident even at low speeds or at a standstill.
If you don’t need the whole system, the parts of the system 77GHz radar system and AI Dual sensor cam can be supplied separately. AI Dual sensor camera is more recommended as it enables to detect the pedestrians and provides a warning to drivers as well.