Four times the resolution of Full HD, Sony's first 4K network security camera brings industry-leading clarity and sensitivity to critical video monitoring and surveillance applications.
• IR Ruggedised 4K IP minidome security camera with 1” Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor.
• Features a ruggedised vandal and weather-resistant design that's ideal for tough round-the-clock surveillance assignments, indoors or outside.
• Huge variety of application areas - cities, public spaces, airports, roads & railways.
* 4K resolution at a minimum illumination of 0.1 lx thanks to the highly sensitive 1.0-type Exmor R™ CMOS image sensor, high-speed image processing engine, and 2.9x motorized high-quality optical zoom lens
* Intelligent scene capture to automatically select the best picture settings that are predefined based on lighting conditions and typical scenes such as backlight, spotlight, night scene, and low light, etc.
* Intelligent cropping to simultaneously observe up to four specific areas of interest in any captured images with a 4K-native resolution, while overviewing the entire image with a lower Full HD resolution
* Multi tracking to automatically chase up to four objects specified by the intelligent cropping function
* Custom profile to manually adjust picture parameters to meet various operating conditions and customer picture preferences; these picture settings are saved in memory and recalled with a preset function
* Picture profile scheduler to configure two picture profiles in memory and recall them according to the time schedule set by the operator, external triggers from third-party equipment, and lighting conditions
* Evidence shot for high-quality still-image recording with 20 megapixel (5,472 x 3,648) resolution to examine the scene and produce evidence
* Optical image stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration to achieve less blurry images