Theia's 125 series lenses provide the widest field of view without distortion available in the market. The lenses incorporate patented Linear Optical Technology which allows an ultra wide field of view without barrel distortion unlike other wide angle lenses not including Theia's technology. This rectilinear design allows increased resolution at the edges of the image thus increasing the probability of detection in security systems. The rectilinear design also eliminates the dewarping software requirement for many machine vision applications, improving MV system performance.
Similar to Theia's other lenses, the 125 series is a high quality lens designed to allow the installer to take full advantage of the high resolution of HD and multi megapixel cameras. The lens can be used on cameras up to five megapixel resolution giving a crisp image from edge to edge.
Although the 125 series of lenses is not IR corrected, it can be used on Day/Night cameras in some circumstances. If the camera is forced to Day-only mode or if there is no artificial IR illumination, the 125 series of lenses will work well.
* Ultra wide field of view sees the complete image while the operator can digitally pan-tiltzoom (dPTZ)
* Patented Linear Optical Technology enables a rectilinear lens with very low distortion for maximum resolution
* Supports multi megapixel resolution cameras for demanding applications
* Pan focus keeps near and far objects continuously in focus without lens adjustment
* Available with CS-mount or C-mount and with auto or manual iris