GDX by STANLEY Product & Technology, a provider of door entry systems, has announced the UK launch of GDX7 – a cutting edge Power Line Ethernet (PLE) system that utilizes a standard 2-Core cable for transmitting all communications and power to each component of the system. Suitable for use in a diverse range of housing association applications, as well as commercial environments, the highly robust GDX7 has been approved by Secured by Design - a group of national police projects focusing on the quality of design for crime prevention schemes.
As the successor to the market leading solution, GDX5 - GDX7 has been designed to be future proof, with additional hardware and features planned that will provide installers and end users with a system that can grow and change to match specific needs. Furthermore, its flexible design ensures that site requirements can be quickly accommodated.
- Single cable "plug and play" design
- Suitable for use in housing association applications and commercial environments
- IP65 rated entrance panel includes cameras with LEDs
- Constructed of marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Video handset can be personalized to suit the preferences of each tenant