The Access200 Product Family is an advanced access control system built on Princeton Idnetity''''s patented Iris on the Move™ (IOM) technology.
Using iris identification, face capture, and other biometrics, the Access200 offers multifactor capabilities using PIN via a built-in touchscreen. For traditional proximity readers, the unit allows easy integration with your existing security system via Wiegand communications. Each unit is powered via 24VDC or PoE+. The 200 Series integrates into the IDS appliance for centralized management.
The Access200 readers have a convenient, intuitive interface giving the user a fast and frictionless experience for enrollment.
• Speed and throughput of cards with the added security and convenience of biometrics
• Indoor and outdoor capabilities
• Easy integration with your existing security system and devices using Wiegand formats
• Powered using PoE+ or PoE type 2 to simplify system wiring and installation
• Designed for all industries requiring positive identification and fast throughput
• Dynamic memory provides seamless transition from cards to Access200
• Hands-free access with just a glance
• Integrated color touch screen display for informative feedback and scramble keypad
• Configurable to combine biometrics with employee PINs, making fraudulent access nearly impossible
• Customizable graphics display