LoRaWAN Luminaire Controller NEMA is a remote control device for HID or LED luminaires equipped with ANSI C136.41 NEMA receptacle. The luminaire is controlled through DALI or 0..10V analog control interfaces, while providing a reliable power interconnect with three robust twist lock contacts.
Device is connected to the dimmable ballast or LED driver for street lighting. Controller is available for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M network.
- Luminaire intensity control
- Customizable dimming profiles
- Configurable ON/OFF switching
- Power metering
- Robust push-and-twist lock installation
- LoRaWAN activation OTAA
- 3GPP LTE release 13 Cat-M1 and Cat-NB1 compliant
- LTE band support