Micron’s i300 industrial microSD cards for edge storage open the possibility for a broad range of VSaaS deployments that no longer require local network video recorders, The i300 microSD card delivers surveillance-grade performance with 24/7 capture of stable, high-quality video.
• Storage densities of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB enable more video to be stored at the edge and increase design flexibility
• Three years of high-quality, continuous, 24x7 video recording in a wide range of temperatures and environments
• A two million hours mean-time-to-failure (MTTF) or 0.44 percent annualized failure rate (AFR), which is equal or better than most surveillance HDDs
• Special firmware designed for continuous video recording that minimizes frame drops
• Technology for the cards to self-monitor and provide information on usage and expected useful life remaining