March Networks Command provides a single and Web-based interface for managing video surveillance infrastructure and for access to video anytime, anywhere. To ensure flexibility, Command comes in two versions — Command and Command Enterprise, with the ability to scale as organization grows. Command Enterprise delivers the scalability and distributed architecture required by large, enterprise-class video surveillance infrastructures. Its centralized user authentication, device mass configuration and firmware management reduce the overall cost of owning a video surveillance solution.
Command is ONVIF-compliant and it is an end-to-end video surveillance solution, allowing users to discover, monitor, manage and configure video surveillance assets more quickly and easily.
* Single, web-based interface for access to video anytime, anywhere on the surveillance network
* Shadow Archiving synchronization for total fail-safe management
* Mass management to improve installation, deployment and management efficiency
* Distributed architecture that delivers flexible storage configurations
* Supports ONVIF-compliant devices and open SQL database standards