The Mx controller is fully firmware, function and communication protocol compatible to the HIRSCH DIGI*TRAC line of controllers. The HIRSCH Mx controller is designed to seamlessly integrate with existing HIRSCH systems, so that existing credentials, readers, and user databases can be retained. The Mx Controller is the core of the HIRSCH Physical Access Control System (PACS), and is designed for use with HIRSCH Velocity 3.5 Security Management System Software; HIRSCH ScramblePad, HIRSCH ScrambleProx, and HIRSCH ScrambleSmartProx and secure keypads.
A range of models and expansion options in the HIRSCH Mx and HIRSCH DIGI*TRAC product lines provide a variety of access control, high-security alarm monitoring, relay control outputs, and programmable logic configurations to fit most applications. With the Mx Controller at its core, the HIRSCH system provides a high-integrity, enterprise-class access control and security management solution.
* Controls 2, 4, or 8 fully supervised doors with entry and optional exit keypads/readers
* Scalable from single controller to networked multi-site installations
* Multi-microprocessor architecture with dedicated Crypto-processor
* Integrated network communication with onboard Ethernet IP port
* Dedicated alarm relay outputs
* Integrated hardware encryption with enabled devices
* High security supervised alarm inputs
* Configurable relay outputs (door or general purpose in HIRSCH Velocity)