This smart camera for vehicle checkpoint services helps customers build a vehicle recognition system that is efficient, stable, and accurate. The X2221-V integrates multiple technologies such as image processing, pattern recognition, and deep learning to analyze a large amount of video in real time and extract key vehicle information.
This X1221-V is best suited to busy city main streets, intersections, road entrances and exits, key agencies, and especially areas with complicated public security situations where this intelligent camera system can be used to record passing vehicle information for subsequent quick searches and license plate identification.
- 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS image sensor
- Built-in NPU neural network engine, greatly improving the performance of deep learning algorithms
- AI-based scene adaptation. The camera can detect scenarios in real time and make targeted setting optimization to improve imaging quality.
- Intelligent object detection algorithms based on deep learning. The camera can detect 50 objects at a time, including motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles, and pedestrians.
- Software-defined camera, supporting online loading and upgrade of algorithms
- Extra265 intelligent encoding, reducing 70% of the requirements on storage and bandwidth resources
- Area cropping, viewing fine details through limited bandwidth
- Stream smoothing, meeting various requirements for video quality and fluency
- Traffic shaping, enabling precise control over instantaneous burst of video streams and delivering smooth video without packet loss
- TCP acceleration, enabling the network to carry video streams of higher quality
- PoEand AC/DC power supplies