DS-8100HMFI-T can accommodate up to 12-channel video input, which is suitably practical to install in trains and large vehicles with numerous cameras in it.
It embeds a built-in redundant power supply which starts whenever the external power supply stops, and allows the system to have sufficient time to shutdown normally thus to avoid data loss and damage to the disks. Moreover, this product adopts patented hard disk vibration reduction technology and solid aviation plug to effectively keep device running stably.
The DS-8100HMFI-T so mobile environment this product needs to serve, duct supports two 2.5-inch pluggable SATA HDD/SSD disks with a capacity of 500GB each. H.264 video compression is available for each analog channel with 4CIF real time encoding. It also provides various interfaces (eSATA/USB, SIM, RS232) for connecting with external devices. The CDMA2000 and WCDMA are supported as options for wireless data transmission such as video, location, brake signals and speed.
* Up to 12-channel video inputs
* Offers 3G/Wi-Fi data transmission, including video, location, brake signals, speed and so on
* Adopts hard-disk vibration reduction technology
* Built-in redundant power supply
* Supports two 2.5-inch pluggable SATA HDD/SSD disks with a capacity of 500GB each
* Suitably practical to install in trains and some other large vehicles