HeiTel’s digital recorders with the new CamDisc HNVR is a hybrid network recorder for the mixed operation of up to 10 analog and IP cameras. The specifications of the CamDisc HNVR are similar to those of the CamDisc SVR, however the new system offers higher performance for processing large video data streams from IP cameras.
CamDisc HNVR’s IP or megapixel cameras (from virtually any manufacturer) can now be connected to local or remote video monitoring stations and emergency and service monitoring stations fitted with HeiTel receiver equipment.
- Specifications based on established CamDisc SVR series
- Maximum use of IP camera functionality
- Prepared for integration of current and future IP cameras from a wide range of manufacturers
- Cost-optimized hardware design for connecting analog cameras thanks to HYBRID card technology
- Range of features based on the tried-and-tested CamDisc SVR Series plus megapixel resolutions with high-resolution IP cameras
- Low network load when using megapixel cameras thanks to HTcompress
- Complete with HeiTel receiver equipment for classical monitoring centre applications
- Network connections are physically and functionally decoupled from each other for IP cameras and system integration
- Recording onto integrated removable hard drive with system interface for external memory expansion and increased data integrity using RAID
- Network-based control of significant IP camera functions including PTZ function via the standard HeiTel system user interface
- Network interfaces in conformity to VdS Germany to integrate within alarm systems based on the “VdS 2465 for Video” protocol
- Product design specifically developed for security applications: fast, compact and easy to integrate