Bandwidth availability is always the KEY issue while in critical environment and remote monitoring. However, when IP cameras connect to VCT, devices only use very small bandwidth (90% saving) in sending compressed video streaming to monitoring center.
It supports various kind of IP cameras' RTSP streaming input available in the market then output the same RTSP stream and codec (H.264) to client site. VCT series support ONVIF IP cameras which are easily integrated with most popular Video Management Software and CMS system.
• Support local or remote video storage saving.
• Low bandwidth transmitting with high quality.
• Support 1ch.~4ch. ONVIF IP Cam input then 1ch.~4ch. @ split output.
• Video (up to 1080p) compression up to 90%, saving storage & data transmitting cost.
• Support 3G/4G real-time transmitting. (Optional)
• Support Special data encryption format (bbw)