UR220 is conceived as Your Reader, a stylish and reliable proximity reader with piano finish housing that seamlessly integrates into an intelligent building. For those high end projects UR220 is fulfilling with excellent performance, flexible appearance by changeable housing, customised logo, configurable LED colours and buzzer sound. It has wide applications in the area of Access Control and its waterproof design makes it a great all weather outdoor reader. UR220 has operating voltage range perfect for Access Control Applications and is configurable to output most of the common interface formats as required : Wiegand, Magstripe (Clock/Data), RS232 or RS485.
• 7 selectable colours for LED indications distinct for read and standby modes.
• Pre-programmable 3-in-1 interface outputs according to ABA TK2, RS232 (UART) or Wiegand characteristics.
• Ease of installation cuts cabling work.
• Quality piano finish meeting high end demand in intelligent buildings
ID output customization:
• User may decide to output any segment of ID number and interchange between decimal and hex format.
• Enable relay to trigger external device and setup relay timer, duplicate card reading timer and LED-colour notification
• Power Requirements
• 7.5-12 Volts required DC at 75mA
• Typical with at 12V supply.
• A linear Regulator is recommended.
• Wiegand 26bits (default),
• Magstripe 9.6K Baud
• Serial ASCII ( RS232) or
• RS485 interface
• baud rates are configurable)