HF9A is a configurable RFID reader designed to support various types of high frequency cards. It aims to offer a simple yet powerful solution for customers reducing inventory overheads and also ties clients from other device providers. With HF9A's configuring software, the user may set up transferring baud rate and output interface; as well as set up the output data size, format, and type. In short, HF9A RFID reader provides a wide range of compatibility and the ability for flexible modification, making it the top choice reader on the market.
Configurable software is available on request. Learn more from our Multilanguages web-site: www.rfididentification.net
• Supported card types: ISO 14443A & B, ISO 15693 and
• INSIDE PicoTag.
• Supported output interface: Wiegand, TK2 and RS232
• Supported baudrate: 2400bps to 115200bps
• Enable/Disable any types of card reading
• Energy saving mode: LEDs off while standby
• Selectable UID bits to output value