Compact thermal imaging camera for indoor appli- cations or for use in combination with the high speed pan/tilt system ARGUS, or in specially designed weather proof housings (on request). Suitable for video surveillance in total darkness, light fog or smoke. The thermal imaging is based on an uncooled microbolometer with a resolution of 640 x 512 pixel. Because of its advanced image processing techniques the camera delivers crisp and clear images with excellent contrast in PAL format. With its inbuilt 100 mm lens the camera is suitable for video surveillance within a range of max. 2450 m (detection of persons).
* Unobtrusive video surveillance or video motion detection in total darkness
* Easy to be integrated into CCTV-systems
* Especially suitable for large area surveillance (very early detection)
* Reduction of false alarms (e.g. scattered light) in combination with video motion detection
* Suitable for use in combination with ARGUS
* Very high thermal picture resolution