The GV‐FER521 is an outdoor fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location using just one camera. The distorted hemispherical image of the fisheye camera will be converted into the conventional rectilinear projection.
Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface using an IE browser. In addition, the GV‐FER521 seamlessly integrates with the GV‐System, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
The GV‐Fisheye IP Camera is designed to be mounted on the ceiling, wall or ground. There are two ways to mount the GV‐FER521 on the ceiling, Hard Ceiling Mount and In‐Ceiling Mount. In‐Ceiling Mount allows the camera to be mounted into the ceiling, revealing a small portion of the camera.
* 5MP progressive scan CMOS
* H.264 and MJPEG
* Digital Object Tracking
* Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
* Electronic Day/Night function
* Ingress protection (IP66)
* EN50155 compliance for rolling stock applications
* Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
* Provides 360 and 180 degrees panorama view
* No mechanical moving parts
* Built‐in Web server for monitoring through IE browser