Femto Indoor Gateway is specifically designed for wide area IoT applications. Applications include, but not limited to home and building security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc.
Femto Indoor Gateway is suitable for private areas like small business, parking space, exhibition center or campus. It is also suitable for providing coverage for indoor blind spots. Femto Indoor Gateway supports up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission, and it works with various wireless frequencies covering Europe, US, India, and China from 470MHz to 928MHz.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.2
- Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Built-in 2.4G 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Patented repeater mode for last mile coverage
- Option support wide frequency range from 470MHz to 928MHz
- Various internet connections: Ethernet, Wireless bridge, 3G/4G dongle (via USB port)
- Active scan for channel availability with RSSI levels
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Cloud service for gateway health monitor
- Support Listen Before Talk for downlink
- Ideal for indoor positioning
- Support OTA and USB upgrade