Standing only six inches tall when fully integrated, the new FLIR PTU-5 can hold up to five pounds on its top bracket, packing incredible performance into a compact package. Even with its small size the PTU-5 is more accurate than many other – more expensive – systems thanks to the absolute encoders used on the drive axes.
Fully sealed and weather-proof rated to IP67, the PTU-5 can be used anywhere, even outdoors. By doing away with the separate controller box, and including a unique ability to home the axes without returning to zero, the PTU-5 is easy to set-up and has a fast start-up sequence.
PTU-5 is the lightweight, low-cost, easy to integrate pan/tilt solution demanding OEM integrators have been looking for.
* Class-leading speed and accuracy
* Turn on and track moving targets in seconds
* Extra small, rugged, portable design
* Lightweight, MIL-spec system for harsh environments
* Easy integration
* Flexibility for a wide range of applications and sensors