The CB-5222 is a full HD Analytic IP bullet camera that combines military-grade video analytics with broadcast-quality IP camera technology. Enjoy the benefits of optimal picture quality in low-light and high-contrast lighting conditions. The camera detects intrusions, fence trespassing, tripwire crossover, unattended baggage, removed object, stopped vehicle or loitering.
Rules and scheduled actions are easily defined and configured through the camera's simplified interface. Alarms can be sent by FTP, ONVIF, relay or over the web. The indoor/outdoor camera uses the 2.1MP 1/2.8” CMOS sensor with True/Shutter WDR, 3DNR, automatic gain control, auto white balance, backlight compensation, and an IR cut filter. It features automatic calibration of depth settings, a choice of three motorized varifocal lenses for remote zoom and auto focus and a single PoE/PoE+ cable connection that reduces deployment costs.
Features & Benefits
* Integrated video analytics: security and situational awareness are improved by user-customized detection rules, positioning criteria, responses, alarms and scheduled actions
* Auto calibration of the depth settings simplifies setup and reduces user errors, installation time and manpower requirements Integrates with any relay-activated device (e.g. activate a siren or turn on lights)
* A choice of lenses and increased detection distance means fewer cameras needed to cover the same area
* Reliable and distinguishable detection of sophisticated intruders and people standing upright; results in minimum false alarms when not detecting camouflaged or crawling intruders
* True/Shutter WDR (multi-exposure) for superior quality under diverse lighting conditions at low bandwidth delivers lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
* Easy and intuitive set-up of camera and analytic behavior through integrated webPower over Ethernet (PoE/ PoE+) gives support for network, power, and video connections through one cable