SECO-LARM's line of 12VDC switching CCTV power supplies is the cost-effective way to power multiple cameras and is perfect for many security system and access control applications including integration with alarms. These switching power supplies provide an adjustable 12.6~13.5 VDC output. These models include individual Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) fused outputs and individual status LEDs, as well as surge protection and input fuse to provide a high level of protection, all packaged in a tough metal enclosure.
• Universal 100~240 VAC input.
• New lightweight, cost-effective design.
• Each output individually fused (PTC-type fuses).
• Adjustable output to reduce voltage drop (12.6~13.5 VDC).
• PTC Fuses rated 2.5A@30VDC.
• Individual output status LED indicators.
• Heavy-duty steel case with removable cover.
• Built-in short circuit and overheat protection.
• PULQ and PTQ models are identical except PULQ models are UL-approved and include a NEMA 5-15 plug power cable.