The E-941SA series of electromagnetic locks is the ideal way to secure a door against unauthorized entry. When power is applied to the electromagnetic lock, it creates an extremely strong magnetic field. The electromagnet is strongly attracted to the steel armature plate which is mounted on the secured door. Once the electromagnet is deactivated, the secured door will function normally without any residual magnetism.
- Provides a holding force up to 600-lb (272kg).
- Anodized aluminum housing (US 28).
- Dual voltage: 12 or 24 VDC (selectable)
- Detachable faceplate.
- No residual magnetism.
- MOV surge protection.
- Complete adjustable mounting hardware included.
- Additional "L" bracket and "Z" brackets available for easy mounting. See Accessories below.