The ENFORCER Hands-Free Video Door Phone displays a color image of the visitor in real time on the phone's monitor, while a built-in microphone and speaker on the camera unit let users remotely and securely communicate with visitors and unlock doors and gates from the monitor. Authorized visitors can be granted entry with the push of a single button from inside the protected premises.
* For home or business use.
* Simple 2-wire connection.
* Built-in microphone and speaker for hands-free two-way communication. Remotely and securely talk to visitors.
* Unlock doors, gates, etc. from the monitor with a single button press (requires additional hardware such as a door strike or an electromagnetic lock).
* Adjustable color tone, brightness, and contrast.
* Adjustable speaker and ringer volume.
* Camera has four LEDs for nighttime operation.
* 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD.
* 700 TV Line resolution.
* Large 6-3/4" screen.
* High-quality TFT-LCD monitor.
* Easily connect an optional secondary monitor (Model# DP-234-MQ – sold separately).
* Includes power supply and mounting accessories.