The ENFORCER Wireless Entry Alert System contains a reflective photoelectric beam sensor that, when tripped, communicates wirelessly with a speaker installed up to 328 feet (100 meters) away*. An additional speaker may be installed to alert more than one area in the property and an optional solar charger may be installed with the sensor for an even more wireless installation.
* No wiring required between the sensor and speaker; when tripped, the sensor wirelessly transmits to any programmed speaker
* Sensor is weatherproof for outdoor use
* Speaker makes "ding-dong" or siren sound if tripped
* Sensor range: Up to 77ft(7m)※
* Speaker and sensor may be installed up to 328ft(100m) away from each other※
※ Actual range will vary greatly depending on installation and operating environment