DynaColor’s T Series IP Cameras deploy its top-of-the-line SoC, and support up to 4k real-time video in HDR mode. When set to linear mode, the streaming capability of the camera is up to 16M resolution. Compared to their previous R Series Cameras, T Series IP Cameras offer higher throughput, better video analytic capabilities, and superior streaming performance even under low-light condition. T Series IP Cameras are now available with selected sensor/lens combination, and more combinations will be gradually rolled out across all form factors.
- Low latency streaming
- ONVIF Profile S/G/Q support
- True day/night function (ICR)
- IR LED (working distance up to 40m)
- 3D motion compensated noise reduction (MCTF)
- Multiple progressive scan CMOS sensor support up to 8M resolution
- Smart Event function- external input/motion detection/ network failure detection/tampering alarm/periodical event/ manual trigger/audio detection