These Gigabit Ethernet models are managed industrial grade L2+ switches with 8/16 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 4/8 GbE/Fast SFP ports that provide stable and reliable transmission. They also support timing synchronization features (SyncE & IEEE1588 PTP v2) that allow operators to deliver services with optimal stability and continuity in end to end connectivity. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networks, security automation applications, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Standard operating temperature range models (-10 to 60°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40 to 75°C) fulfill the special needs of industrial automation applications.
▪ Cable diagnostic, measuring cable normal or broken point distance
▪ u-Ring, STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for redundant cabling
▪ Provides 5 instances that each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
(Please see CTC μ-Ring white paper for more details and more topology application)
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 devices
▪ Supports Sync Ethernet allow operators to deliver service with optimal stability and continuity in end-to-end connectivity
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*