Cloud IP Alarm is a DIY system with a minimum of setup. Just download and install the IP Alarm app from Google Play or Apple App Store. Make sure the system is powered up and connected to the internet.Check that your mobile device is connected to the internet. Enter the alarm ID and password in the app and follow the guides. Please, study the help sections for further details and learn more about the individual components in this introduction.The central unit of the system is the IP Alarm Scanner.
Easy and convenient-always in the palm of your hand! All control is done by the app.
Detailed Product Description:
• Wireless Burglar IP Alarm System With APP Operation
• Alarm notification via PUSH or email
• Alarm memo, entry delay, exit delay
• Can be set up 99 wireless zone
• Set up user zone names.
• Support user password and independent ID
• Alarm log
• Easy to hide design
• Easy to install
• Built-in siren
• Alert, when system: Arm/Disarm, sensor low battery
• Unlimited add users by APP
Power supply: 5V/1000MA
Battery: lithium battery 800MA/H
Standby Current: 220MA
Alarm Current: 310MA
Receiving Frequency: 868.35MHz
Emitting frequency: 868.35MHz
Receiving and emitting distance: More than 100metres under open area
Standard Alarm Kits:
1)Alarm host*1(multi languages setting on APP)
2)Wireless Door/Windows Sensor*1
There is 100 alarm wireless zone in total for alarm panel.
00 : Wireless Remote control (10pcs in total)
01-19 : 24hours zone (19 wireless zone in total)
20-59 : Perimeter zone (40 wireless zone in total)
60-99 : Motion zone (40 wireless zone in total)
1. What iOS and Android devices are compatible with the Finseen Cloud based IP Alarm system?
Compatible for Iphone or Ipad which is with iOS 5.0 above, and Compatible for Android 2.3 above.
2. How can I log in APP?
Turn back the alarm host, you can find the Alarm ID and password from the sticker.
Then enter the ID and password and follow the guide to enter into your account email, user name etc.
3. How do I add/enroll new sensors after the installation?
Ensure the system under “disarm”mode,”
- Go to the menu ´Device’ in the IP app
- Select ‘+´ to add Device
- Select the appropriate device illustrated.
- Press ´Enroll´ and follow the instructions in the Video.
- Wait for the confirmation from the server.
- After enroll, edit the location name of the device.
4. How can I know if the enroll sensors is successful or fail?
If your enroll succeeded, Red light of alarm host will flash quickly for 5seconds and the acoustic buzzer sound with 5 beeps at same rate as red light flashes.
But if your Enroll failed, Red light of alarm hot will be off, and Acoustic buzzer sound 1.5 s.