Finseen FC-300 IP Alarm is a DIY system with a minimum of setup. Just download and install the IP Alarm app from Google Play or Apple App Store. Make sure the system is powered up and connected to the internet.Check that your mobile device is connected to the internet. Enter the alarm ID and password in the app and follow the guides. Please, study the help sections for further details and learn more about the individual components in this introduction.The central unit of the system is the IP Alarm Scanner.
Easy and convenient-always in the palm of your hand! All control is done by the app.
1.Remote control through your mobile phone.
2.Alarm signal auto send your mobile phone.
3. Power and internet connections are surveyed online .
4. The system can quickly accept an alarm signal.
5. Safe and easy to operate .
6. Operate Alarm panel Away Arm,Home Arm, Disarm, Emergery
Alarm through Internet.
7. Can Upload Status In Alarm panel of mobile phone .
8. Alarm siren keeping time is 2minutes.
9. Can be set with 10pcs of Remote Control ID.
10. Can be set with 99 wireless zone, and each zone can
learn 1pc of accessories.
Power supply: 5V/1000MA
Battery: lithium battery 800MA/H
Standby Current: 220MA
Alarm Current: 310MA
Receiving Frequency: 868.35MHz
Emitting frequency: 868.35MHz
Receiving and emitting distance: More than 100metres under open area
There is 100 alarm wireless zone in total for alarm panel.
00 : Wireless Remote control (10pcs in total)
01-19 : 24hours zone (19 wireless zone in total)
20-59 : Perimeter zone (40 wireless zone in total)
60-99 : Motion zone (40 wireless zone in total)