The BGSM-120 is the best solution for reliable GSM alarm communication back up for the majority of applications whether new or existing system upgrades.
The BGSM-120 is a GSM Interface suitable for connection to a control panel equipped with a communicator, to provide a back-up line in case of land line (PSTN) failure or a primary communication path where a land line does not exist: the BGSM-120 simulates the PSTN line and decodes Contact ID format therefore being virtually invisible to the control panel it is connected to.
The BGSM-120 is also a Standalone device capable of generating voice dialer messages and SMS event notifications. Its onboard outputs can be triggered remotely via Telephone to activate external equipment or indicators. Simple to install and program (plug and play approach), the BGSM-120 is equipped with a quad band GSM/GPRS radio and remote antenna with magnetic base. Its extremely small size and low current draw allows for installation inside the control panel's cabinet and does not require an additional battery.
Easy to service locally, the BGSM-120 allows module programming and diagnostics via direct PC connections.
- Web Service remote programming www.bentelreachme.com
- Credit balance check for pre-paid SIM CARDS
- Possibility to register up to 8 messages of 16 seconds
- Voice and SMS Telephone Dialer
- Monitoring of communication service when used in conjunction with a VoIP service
- GSM Quad-Band
- 3 programmable terminals as outputs or input
- Remote activation of the outputs through caller identification (zero charges) and SMS transmission
- Simulates land line
- Switches to GSM Network in the event land line trouble (line down)
- Supports Contact ID format for communication over the GPRS/Internet network
- PC-programmable options
- CE compliant