The Contera Micro Bullet outdoor-ready megapixel camera features 1080p and 5-megapixel (MP) resolution for optimum performance. The Contera Micro Bullet combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an integrated 3.6mm lens.
Regardless of the time of day, the Contera Micro Bullet is prepared for any lighting condition. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Enhanced WDR (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions.
For clear color images in low-light, NightView offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes, and is further enhanced by built-in Smart IR LED illumination that automatically adjusts output in response to the distance of an object in view to prevent over-exposure when the object is very close to the camera. Arecont Vision was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE – IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection.
The Contera Micro Bullet is IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The Contera Micro Bullet is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
- 3.6mm Integrated Lens
- SNAPstream+ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- NightView for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Enhanced WDR up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- CorridorView Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Defog Technology
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 PoE Solution
- Integrated IR LEDs
- IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Outdoor Rated IP66
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Wall Mount