The eBridge8E is an all-in-one head-end solution for upgrading coax to IP that combines a PoE+ switch and EoC Receiver into a single integrated unit for upgrading existing coax infrastructure and deploying the latest IP devices. This 8-Port Managed EoC Receiver with Integral PoE+ switch provides 30W full power per port (240W max). Features also include an integral battery charger for applications requiring backup and embedded LINQ Technology to monitor, control and report power and diagnostics from anywhere.
* Eliminates the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling.
* Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
* Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 & VGA (SD) cameras (see note, pg. 2).
* Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
* Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
* 115VAC 60Hz, 3A or 230VAC 50/60Hz, 1.6A.
* 8-ports maximum power: 30W full power per port (PoE+) - 240W total power.
* Generates PoE/PoE+ up the coax to eBridge transceiver.
* 1Gb uplink (100/1000Mbps)
* Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
* Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
* Distance: up to 100m.
Ethernet over Coax:
* Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
* eBridge8E: Each port rated at 25mbps at distances up to 500m.
* With proper headend equipment multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
* eBridge8E distance: up to 500m.
* Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
* Blue LED - Coax link connection.
* Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
* Green LED - Power.
* Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
* Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
* Operating Temperature: -10° C to 50° C (14° F to 122° F).
* Storage Temperature: -30° to 70° C (-22° to 158° F).
* Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security encryption.
* User level security.
* Built-in IP management allows for remote camera reset and monitoring.
* Provides local and/or remote access to critical information via LAN/WAN
* Email and SNMP trap message notifications report real-time diagnostics.
* Event log tracks history.