eFlow3N is a power supply/charger which converts a 115VAC/60Hz input into a single 12VDC or 24VDC Class 2 Rated power limited output.
* 115VAC, 60Hz, 2 amp.
* 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
* 12VDC or 24VDC @ 2.5 amp supply current.
* Power limited output.
* Auxiliary Power Limited output rated @ 1 amp (unswitched).
* Over Voltage Protection.
* Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
* Maximum charge current 1.54 amp.
* Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
Fire Alarm Disconnect:
* Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
* AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
* Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
* Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 80% of nominal. Prevents deep battery discharge.
* Input fuse: 5A/250V.
* Battery fuse: 3A/32V. Visual Indicators:
* Green AC Power LED indicates 115VAC present.
* AC input and DC output LED indicators.
* Short circuit and overload protection.
* Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads and cam lock.