The eBridge16CR is a CAT5 to Coax cable Ethernet receiver. The receiver enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be received over Coax cable. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission over the Coax can be extended to 1500' (five times the 100m/328ft Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. At the same time the unit can combine Composite Video Signal with the Ethernet data enabling connection to an analog input on a monitor or matrix switch. The eBridge16CR is to be used with a compatible Sony Hybrid cameras with "sloc" technology. An eBridge1CT is required for other IP cameras/devices.
* Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
* Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras (see note, pg. 2).
* Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
* Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
* Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.