The eBridge1CT and eBridge1CR are CAT5 to COAX cable Ethernet adapters. The paired set enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be transmitted over coax cable. These plug and play units facilitate system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission over the coax can be extended to 1500' (five times the 100m/328ft Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. At the same time the units can combine Composite Video Signal with the Ethernet data enabling connection to an analog input on a monitor or matrix switch.
* Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
* Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras (see note, pg. 2).
* Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
* Upgrade deployed CCTV coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
* Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.