NetWay8 Midspans provide power for PoE compliant cameras. They are available with eight or sixteen ports in a space saving 1U EIA 19-inch rack mount chassis which may be rack or shelf mounted. Cameras may be located up to 100m (328 ft.) from the NetWay unit. A NetWayXT repeater module can be utilized to extend the distance an additional 100m (328 ft.) for a total range 200m (656 ft.). Additionally, NetWay Midspans are capable of supporting conventional fixed and PTZ IP cameras by utilizing NetWay1512 or NetWay3012 splitter/adapters.
* Eight (8) ports of video over ethernet (CAT5) cable up to a distance of up to 100m (328 ft.) per port.
* Two (2) ports are selectable for 30W to accomodate network PTZ cameras (requires NetWay3012 adapter for each camera port).
* 115VAC 50/60Hz, 2 amp input.
* Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 5 amp/250V.
* Unit provides up to 15.4W max. power per channel.
* IEEE 802.3af compliant.
* Short circuit protection.
* Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
* Individual port status LEDs.
* IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
* Unit can be rack or shelf mounted.
* 1U rack mount chassis for use in standard EIA 19-inch rack.