It's time to get more from your motion detection solution. Aimetis Motion Tracker (AMT) delivers reliable motion detection that can also send custom alerts based on tripwires. AMT also features search and reporting, providing more functionality than just standard motion detection.
Built for Axis network cameras and encoders, the embedded AMT application detects moving objects within a predefined area of interest, making it possible to automatically trigger an event. AMT is a step above traditional video motion detection since it not only detects motion but tracks the changes between frames of video. As a result, AMT can alarm based on a tripwire or alarm zone, and can also be used in combination with video management software (VMS) for search and reporting.
* Reduces VMS server CPU usage by processing video on network cameras and encoders
* 3D model reduces false alarms by filtering objects based on size and location
* Configuration is made easy through the intuitive user interface
* Embedded rule engine allows events to be triggered directly on the camera, simplifying integrations with third-party products
* Rich metadata can be streamed to a VMS which can be leveraged for motion recording and alarms