CredoID access control software benefits for large projects:
– Inter-operability and flexibility in designing a complete ideally-suited security solution;
– Open standards support and independence from a single supply source;
– Support for major global hardware providers with virtually no limits for system expansion;
– HID VertX door controllers, HID Edge Evo IP readers, Axis A1001 control panels, Mercury door interfaces, and Suprema fingerprint readers and attendance terminals supported
– Setup, configuration and maintenance services;
– API for further integrations.
– Use limit: Access rights automatically disabled when allowed number of uses is reached.
– Holiday: multi-day holiday and automatic rescheduling for next year. Up to 4000 holiday dates.
– Vehicle control: Store vehicle details, track movement, generate reports.
– Manual verification of permissions: In case of a lost card verify user permissions for any door by entering name or employee number.
– IP reader support: enjoy high speed uploads, PoE flexibility, fault tolerance, unlimited expansion, and other benefits of IP-based solutions.
– Effective use of hardware resources: Each controller or reader receives only the segment of data that concerns its operation.
– Fault tolerance: No external failures will impact an individual node, and a failure of any node will not impact the rest of the system.
– Anti-passback hard and soft.
– ID card design and printing (badging).
– Integrated management of biometric data.
– Child security sends email or SMS alerts to parents every time their child enters or leaves school territory.
– Visitor management: give temporary rights to visiting users and generate visitor reports.
– Data links to HR, accounting, ERP and other systems.
Web service API. XML data import & export.
– Automatic import & update of users from CSV files or Active Directory.
– Vehicle License Plate Recognition systems. Application of all access control rules to vehicles, including: access levels, activation/expiration dates, use limit, operator confirmation, occupancy limits and others.
– Unlimited number of cards, finger templates, PIN’s, vehicle license plates per user.
– System partitioning. Divide a system into “Locations” or “Sites” for convenient and secure administration by multiple operators.