Taiwan - City Wall Enterprise Co., Ltd. Is offering the LK-100S series of Auto Dialers that supports up to 20 seconds voice messages via an integrated battery-free computerized chip.
The unit is connected with a security alarm control panel and a telephone wire. When it receives a signal from the control panel, it automatically dials out or sends recorded messages to the recipient.
The Auto Dialer series is composed of models LK-100S1 and LK-100S2.
The LK-100S1 features one trigger/alarm input and one voice message.
It stores up to eight landline or mobile phone numbers. The LK-100S2 supports two triggers/alarm input and two voice messages. Each input triggers autodialing of eight numbers or selects one to Auto Dial all eight phone numbers.
The Auto Dialer supports normal open (NOI) or normal close (NC)alarm input modes as well as dry contact alarm output method.
• Two Triggers, Two Voice messages
• Dual alarm inputs, each triggers auto-dialing of all 8 phone numbers
• Battery free computerized chip records voice message(s), each 20 seconds maximum, and phone numbers each 25 digits maximum.
• With Panic Button for emergency help
• Intrusions recorded and reported on LCD
• With alarm output dry contact