Kingdy WP-FN & IP-FN Full IP65 (Multi) Touch Panel PC Shows Excellent Waterproof, Dustproof, Anti-oil & Corrosion-proof Properties
Water is an immediate threat to PCs since it can short out sensitive components and dust is another silent killer as it will stifle heatsink’s ability to cool chips. However, it is not easy to exclude the existence of these two dangerous elements for a PC-based automation system installed in some harsh industrial environments, such as foodstuff, beverage, butchery or pharmaceutical factories. Thus, waterproof and dustproof design becomes a very important issue for such applications.
Kingdy WP-FN and IP-FN Full IP65 Industrial (Multi) Touch Panel PCs, fully sealed with a stainless steel enclosure, are the very ideal solution to the challenge mentioned above. Besides, their stainless steel I/O connectors and external power adaptor are compliant with IP65 grade protection as well. Users can be totally free of concerns about harmful intrusion even from connectors or adapter’s housing.
Moreover, the stainless steel enclosure can not only prevent corrosion generated by acid, alkali or salt, but also facilitate cleaning and maintenance if the panel PC is located in corrosive or greasy environments.
Below summarizes more features manufacturers can benefit from WP-FN and IP-FN Series:
● Waterproof & dustproof: IP65-rated chassis, connectors and external power adaptor;
● Corrosion-proof & anti-oil: Stainless steel chassis;
● High processing / graphics performance but low power consumption under fanless architecture: Intel Bay Trail Atom E3845 Quad Core CPU;
● 5-wire resistive (WP-FN Series) or 2/4-point PCT screen (IP-FN Series but 5-wired resistive panel available by request for specific panel sizes);
● A variety of options on display sizes: (4:3) 15" / 17" / 19" & (16:9) 17.3" / 21.5";
● Flexible I/O combination: 1~4x COM, 2x GLAN, 2~4x USB, 1x VGA, 2x SATA sockets;
● Expandability: 1 x PCIe slot, 1 x Mini PCIe slot;
● Easy to clean: Seamless flat-bezel design between bezel and panel (IP-FN Series);
● Anti-scratch: 7H hardness panel surface (IP-FN Series);
● Oil- & water-stain-proof panel surface (IP-FN Series); and
● Enhanced PCT touch panel to enable input with glove (IP-FN Series).
During this year’s SPS IPC Drives to be held in Nuremberg from November 25th to 27th, Kingdy will showcase a WP-FN and a IP-FN respectively at Stand 8-617. Kingdy sincerely invites you to the booth to learn more how they can help you easily overcome harsh work environments and increase production efficiency in your industry.
Looking forward to seeing you in Nuremberg!
● Booth Number: Hall 8, Stand 8-617
● Venue: Exhibition Center Nuremberg
● Date: November 25 (Tue) ~ 27 (Thu), 9:00 ~ 18:00 (Last day until 17:00)
● Free entry ticket: Visit www.mesago.de/en/SPS/For_visitors/Season_ticket/index.htm and use the online registration number “1412404604” to get your free entry ticket.
Please click the following links for more information about WP-FN (www.kingdy.biz/product-info-270.html) & IP-FN (www.kingdy.biz/product-info-271.html) Series or contact us at email@example.com.