(1) ANPR AI PK (Single Core) Engine
- Up to 1080P at 12 FPS recognition speed
- Up to 2 cameras recognition recommended
- Up to 40 km/h or 25 mph parking solution
(2) ANPR AI FL (Multi-Core) Engine
- Up to 1080P at 28 FPS recognition speed
- Up to 4 cameras recognition recommended
- Up to 200 km/h or 125 mph freeway solution
(3) Object Recognition Engine
- Recognize more than 80 objects
- Recognize car, motorbike, plane, bus, train, truck and boat for city surveillance
- Recognize human for people counting of retail
LILIN AI number plate recognition solution used in Vietnam:
deep learning ANPR is introduced by the concept where the machine is told to learn what to look for, the number plates and objects. It works out the most descriptive and obvious features for each object. In other words, deep learning is told to discover the underlying patterns in classes of images that can give much better result than traditional computer vision based number plate recognition. LILIN ANPR AI engine is able to recognize number plates of multiple motorbikes at high speed. The challenge of the project is to (1) recognize as many number plates as possible, (2) two rows number plates.
Compare other number plate engines. LILIN ANPR AI performs the best over other engines. LILIN is able to achieve recognition rate 90% at night time and 97.2% at day time.