's workstation-grade fanless vehicle computing system makes real-time in-vehicle surveillance possible.
- Workstation‐grade embedded engine for real‐time AI computing
- Rugged and fanless design, max ‐40°C to 75°C operating temperature
- E13, EN50155, EN50121, CE and FCC certified
- Multiple WiFi/4G/3G/LTE/GPRS/UMTS connections support non‐stop wireless communication
- Multiple powered PoE+ Ethernet supports up to 16 cameras
- Max 16TB capacity, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 data protection
- Smart power protection : wide range 6V to 78V DC power input with 200V surge protection for in‐vehicle applications, configurable ignition power control
- Compact integrated functions for limited space
- Ideal solution for rolling stock applications : In‐vehicle Surveillance, In‐vehicle Computing, On‐vehicle Rail Trail Inspection, On‐vehicle Cable Inspection, On‐vehicle Pantograph Inspection, In‐vehicle infotainment, In‐vehicle Control, Wayside Surveillance, In‐station Surveillance, Public Infotainment
Visit Vecow and explore other smart transportation solutions at Mobility 2019
, a concurrent show in Secutech International from May 8-10 in Taipei, Taiwan.