Features of Ming Chi University of Technology
(MCUT) Omnidirectional Image Laboratory (MOILab) technology that is based on the fisheye lens for panoramic images:
- Performs well not only in wide spaces but also perfect in small rooms
- Each view angle has its own scenic ray, while whole view field has infinite scenic rays
- Has the ability to measure an object’s distance and size.
- Any fisheye lens could be implemented , whether it is expensive , cheap or highly qualified
1. (A) is the application in internal thread inspection. This picture shows that our solution can be perfectly implemented in small rooms and AOI inspection
2. (B) is a scene to simulate a car’s rear mirror. This is an original picture taken by the fisheye camera.
3. (C) is the reconstruction of the image (B) for the human eye.
MCUT Omnidirectional Image Labratory is one of the featured exhibitors at the AI + Software pavilion at Secutech International
. Visit them and discover other potential Taiwanese partners in Taipei, Taiwan from May 8-10, 2019.