remote control demolition fire apparatus main product features:
- Expected to be very effective for fire-fighting in:
- nuclear power plant accidents
- buildings which are impossible to approach
- factories made of steel panels
- Able to penetrate steel plates (4mm), concrete blocks (160mm), sandwich panels, 7-fold tempered glass (thickness = 3.3cm). Also possible to both destruct and penetrate panel walls and roofs.
- Able to cross obstacles (about 2 ton) if nozzle is used as a transportation apparatus for heavy materials.
- Attached wireless remote control system so firefighter can fight the fire from over 80 meters away.
- Attached foam mixing system for compressed air, making it more effective for fire fighting, especially for oil fires.
Visit JinWoo at the Fire & Safety Expo
this year at Secutech International from May 8-10 in Taipei, Taiwan.