Panasonic expands home monitoring solutions with HomeHawk FLOOR
Panasonic announced the latest addition to the Panasonic HomeHawk family of home monitoring solutions, the HomeHawk FLOOR-- KX-HNC850, is now available for purchase for the first time. The sleek and stylish home monitoring camera looks and functions like a floor lamp, and its minimalistic design, available in black satin or gray fabric finishes, blends well with any existing décor. Additionally, the simple structure of the lamp eliminates the need for drilling, cutting or mounting on walls. Simply find an outlet and plug it in.
Despite its simple design and modest appearance, the HomeHawk FLOOR offers the same exceptional performance customers have come to expect from the HomeHawk smart devices. The monitoring camera touts a 140-degree wide-angle lens, providing a comprehensive view of nearly any space. A convenient microphone and speaker enables clear two-way communication, and is compatible with amazon Alexa and Google assistant.
The HomeHawk FLOOR automatically connects using Wi-Fi technology through the HomeHawk app, discreetly keeping an eye on valuables and loved ones. It also integrates effortlessly with the Panasonic HomeHawk SHELF, the second generation of the Panasonic HD remote home monitoring camera, and the HomeHawk Front Door Camera. Users can access and control the entire family of connected HomeHawk products from the Panasonic HomeHawk app, available for download in the iTunes and Google Play app stores.
More convenient features of the HomeHawk FLOOR include:
- Responsive, motion-activated ambient light
- 1080p Full HD Quality
- Two-second pre-recording before motion detection
- Customizable installation with three heights(2ft, 4ft, 6ft)
- Smart control with geofencing
- Backup battery power (8 AA batteries, sold separately)
- Customizable activity zones (select areas in your camera's view to receive motion alerts)
- Rapid playback to quickly review recorded videos
- Footage accessible through HomeHawk app