VGA Fiber Optic Extenders
Fiber Optic VGA System Design
VGA Fiber Optic Extenders VOS-1VGA-LADT/R provides for the digital transmission of 1-Channel uncompressed VGA computer video resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV RGB Component Video resolutions up to 1080p, support 1 duplex stereo audio, 1 duplex RS232 data and one VGA loopback output for local display. Ideal for specialized Media Display, Security Systems, Universities, Industrial Monitoring, Airport / Airplane / Metro / Railway applications.
Stand-alone or rack-mount. All VGA Transmission over Fiber Optics of VOS-1VGA-LADT/R come in an insert card version. The cards can be inserted into our 14-slot, 19inch 4U rack-mountable card cage (VOS-CH04).
Single-Mode or Multi-Mode, VOS-1VGA-LADT/R only can support FC/PC optical connector, the transmission distance range according to the Optical Budget. Manufacturer's standard is: Single-mode 20km, Multi-mode 300m.
Fiber Optic VGA Features
* Extends uncompressed VGA, stereo audio, and RS-232 control signals over a single fiber
* Supports VGA resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200
* Supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p(RGBHV / RGB)
* Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 300m.
* Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 60 km.
* LED Status Provide Rapid Indication of Operating Parameters
* Requires no adjustments, equalization or de-skewing during installation
* No EMI or RFI and no ground loops
* Stand alone or rack-mount
* Produce according to customer's specifications, providing OEM
Fiber Optic VGA Specifications
Number of Channels: 1-Channel VGA / RGB / RGBHV
VGA Video Bandwidth: 780 MHz
Maximum resolution: WUXGA 1920x1200 or 1080P @60 Hz
Analog Video Output Level: 1V p-p
Signal-to-Noise Ratio(SNR): > 60 dB
Number of Channels: 1 Channel Duplex Stereo Analog Audio
Audio input/output impedance: 47k Ohm Unbalanced
Bandwidth: 10Hz ~ 20KHz
Bit Resolution: 24-Bit
Signal-to-Noise Ratio(SNR): > 80 dB
Data Formats: 1-Channel Duplex RS232 Data
Data Rate: DC to 115.2Kbps
Bit Error Rate: 10E-9
VGA Connector: HD-15 Female
Audio Connector: 3.5mm mini-jack
Data Connector: Terminal Block
Optical Connector: FC/PC only
Stand-Alone Power: Screw terminal block
Rack Power: AC line cord
* Electrical & Mechanical
Input Power Requirements: DC 5V@3A
Power Adapter: AC 100V~240V
Power Consumption: 100,000 hours
Fiber Optic VGA Ordering Information & Optical Specifications
Model Number Fiber Mode Wavelengths Optical Power Budget Maximum Transmission Distance
VOS-1VGA-LADMT VOS-1VGA-LADMR MM 1310nm/1550nm 16dB 300m
VOS-1VGA-LADST VOS-1VGA-LADSR SM 1310nm/1550nm 12dB 20km
* The Optical Power Budget data fit Mulit-mode(62.5/125 μm),Single-Mode(9/125 μm).
* When using 50/125 μm multimode fiber, subtract 3 dB from the optical power budget.
* Optical transmission distance is limited to optical loss of the fiber and any additional loss introduced by connectors, splices and patch panels.
* Maximum transmission distance is also limited by fiber bandwidth.
* Power adapter is manufactured by third party and is supplied with fitted screw-terminal output cables.Power adapter included (for standalone) US, European, UK or Australian power plug.
* Please feel free to consult factory for any special requirement and customization.