Featuring 4 x 5MP CMOS Sensors at 30fps at all resolutions, the multiple sensor network camera can monitor full 180° horizontal views and deliver the highest-quality comprehensive coverage, making it an ideal outdoor surveillance solution with excellent image details.
Like its predecessor MS8391-EV, the MS9321-EHV has the Video Alignment feature that allows you to adjust the positioning and image quality of each sensor, enabling users to view a seamless picture, with no repetition.
VIVOTEK's Smart IR II technology with Adaptive IR enables the MS9321-EHV’s 30M 180° IR illuminators to adjust to the scene together or individually to provide the best possible IR image, reducing glaring hotspots and/or underexposed dark spots.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 20MP Panoramic 180° View
- 30 fps @ 7680x2560 (WDR Pro on)
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro (120 dB) for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR Illuminators with Smart IR II, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing