The VIVOTEK FE8180 is the world's smallest fisheye camera, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel resolution sensor with superb image quality. A small camera with large functionality, the VIVOTEK FE8180, with a diameter of only 90 mm, is truly an all-in-one surveillance solution that meets a wide variety of needs for indoor surveillance. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view without blind spots (ceiling mount), the camera is able to provide full video coverage of wide, open areas, such as airport lobby, shopping malls, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE8180 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view to suit a variety of applications. In addition, in both the panoramic and regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI). The new cutting-edge pixel calculation function helps the user to ensure the image quality of a desired area.
* 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
* 1.57 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
* WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
* ePTZ for Data Efficiency
* Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
* Support Local or Client Side Dewarping
* 3D Noise Reduction
* 15° Tilt Mount Available
* Support Installation with Conduit Box